- Does anyone's kid love junk mail as much as mine? Walking to the mailbox is treacherous business these days because if there isn't some sort of toy catalog, car dealership ad, or free sample stickers for Ethan much wailing and gnashing of teeth ensues. How I long for December when the big fat Toys R US catalog comes. It could keep him busy for at least an hour, maybe two.
- Behold: the fruits of my gardening labors! This beauty was the first ripe tomato off of my tomato plant. We sliced it up, sprinkled some salt and pepper and dipped the slices in Balsamic vinegar--delicious! We have since had a whole crop of tomatoes, but only about half of them have made it to our table since the other half either get used as baseballs by Luke or are infested by worms (how do I get rid of these?--help please, any gardening experts out there!)
- While I was doing dishes the other day, Luke managed to drag his highchair into the living room, dump it over (giving my rug a nice dusting of dried up rice and green peas) and then throw it across the room, sending several metal bolts flying. So, we are no longer a two highchair family. Here's Ethan modeling his two favorite activities after reading the junk mail: making cookies and eating cookies in his new booster seat.
- It's haircut time again for my boys. What's your vote--short and spikey (see picture below) or the usual soft and shaggy do?
- For those of you who remember my post about my father-in-law's involvement in the Dog Chapman case, I am happy to report that last Thursday a Mexican judge ruled to free the Dog.

Okay, all out of blogging time for today . . .

1 comment:
ok, I have to comment on the purple mixer AND purple spatula...nice! I remember you posted once saying you love anything purple-you take that to the max, apparently! :)
Post a Comment