Friday, August 10, 2007

Ugh . . .

I'm tired and cranky this morning because:

Last night I chased around the whole neighborhood after two little boys on these:

Then I stayed up way to late reading this:

At midnight Ethan decided he needed another cup of this:

At 4:45 Luke woke from some sort of nightmare, then decided he wanted to stay awake and kick me for another 2 hours:
The day can only go up from here.

4 comments:

bethany said...

I will never get Jakson one of these now that I know I will have to chase after him on it-I already have to chase after him without one. Hope your day went better!

Juli said...

Funny, I had one of those small kicking persons in my bed last night too. I had to take motrin with breakfast this morning!

Amber said...

love those mornings. My cure, Chocolate and Diet Coke for breakfast, why do I have this each and every morning???

Melissa said...

Keep saying to yourself: "Girls night out on Tuesday, Girls night out on Tuesday..."