Thursday, September 28, 2006

Per Annie's Request . . .

Okay Annie, the rumors are true, and here's an awesome picture to prove it! Will's Dad is currently representing "Dog The Bounty Hunter" Chapman. Bill's in New York right now with the Dog (who is there making a guest appearance on the Letterman Show). If any of you haven't seen his TV show on A&E, let me tell you, you are missing out. There's nothing quite like the mullet-sporting Dog & his tough-talking wife Beth taking the law into their own hands to bring criminals down. Unfortunetely, the Mexican Government doesn't seem to agree. Dog's in trouble for capturing the MaxFactor heir (a serial rapist who had evaded the FBI by escaping to Puerto Vallarta), because bounty hunting is illegal in Mexico. Bill is working to wager a deal with the Mexican goverment to keep the Dog out of jail. I'll keep you all updated . . .

1 comment:

Annie said...

I'm sending this link to everyone I know.