Will Audra Ethan Luke Chloe
Awesome Audra. Emily and I are also hittin' the midnight show. We'll have to compare notes.
BTW: Don't forgot to enter my blog giveaway that end at midnight (if you're interested).
Have fun! It looks so good. Let me know what you think.
Oooh, one good thing about me not getting to go is that I can watch your kids while you get a nap tomorrow!! Seriously!
lol. i agree.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Awesome Audra. Emily and I are also hittin' the midnight show. We'll have to compare notes.
BTW: Don't forgot to enter my blog giveaway that end at midnight (if you're interested).
Have fun! It looks so good. Let me know what you think.
Oooh, one good thing about me not getting to go is that I can watch your kids while you get a nap tomorrow!! Seriously!
lol. i agree.
Post a Comment