Monday, November 16, 2009

Thankful #5

Today I am thankful for:

A husband who put the kids to bed and put away the leftovers when I accidentally fell asleep on the couch after dinner.

I am grateful that he supports me as I try and get up early to exercise, even though it sometimes means I'm ready to check out by 9:00pm.

I appreciate gifts and flowers as much as the next girl, but when he does things like this after I've had a long afternoon with the kids it is so much more meaningful.

I'm also thankful for:

The opportunity to have lunch with my Mom, Grandma, & two Aunts who were in town. With Chloe there we had four generations of women in our family together. I love this. I hope she will come to appreciate how important the women who have come before her are and how much there is to learn from them.

No comments: