. . . smell my feet
give me something good to eat!
If you don't, I don't care
I'll pull down your underwear!
The only happy thing about Halloween being over is that I'll stop hearing this lovely rhyme from my boys . . . over and over again.Here's a photo re-cap of our week of festivities:
The annual trip to the local pumpkin patch. I realized when I was uploading this picture that this is the third time I've gone to the same pumpkin patch wearing a baby carrier with a different baby in it. This is what happens when your kids are all born in late Summer.



This is Luke in his "makes me be awesome and ferocious" T-Rex costume. These pictures are from his pre-school party, the one day of the year that I didn't have any problems convincing Luke he needed to get dressed for school.


Here's Ethan's pre-school party (do you think his smile could get any bigger?). I was in charge of decorating and bringing the snack. We had Witches Brew (apple cider with dry ice), Spider Bites (chocolate cookies with licorice legs), Pumpkin sandwiches (pumpkin shaped cheddar cheese slices on top of Ritz crackers), and Skeleton Hands (surgical gloves filled with popcorn and candy corn). Can you tell I come from a family that takes Halloween very seriously? If I wasn't so tired I'd devote an entire post to the elaborate carnival my aunt put on every year.


Friday was the church Trunk or Treat party where Chloe made her debut as the world's cutest sunflower.

And finally, the big night arrived. The T-Rex roared, the Chicken danced, and the Sunflower tolerated the whole thing pretty well, except for our brief attempt at a family shot when her petals over-took her little face!


Happy Halloween!
4 comments:
I'm so sad that I didn't actually get to see Ethan and his chicken costume dance. Maybe if we come for a visit sometime he can reenact Halloween for us?
Love the sunflower costume. Chloe is a cutie!!
the costumes are great! did he do the dancing chicken at every door?
definitely the cutest sunflower in the world. Not to mention a very ferocious T-Rex and an awesome chicken.
How fun, costumes are very cute and it looks like the boys had a blast!
Fun to see pictures of your cute little girl! More please!
Post a Comment