Thursday, November 12, 2009

2 weeks till Turkey Day

My good friend Beth has inspired me with her month of "thankful posts" leading up to Thanksgiving. With a new baby it's a little difficult to keep the blog updated these days, but I think I could handle posting one quick note of gratitude a day during the two weeks leading up to Thanksgiving. So here it goes,
I am grateful that I get to kiss these cheeks:
And see this smile:
every single day.
I could not be any more in love with this little girl.

5 comments:

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

She is SO cute! I'm glad to see she's wearing pink and cupcakes...you deserve to dress her in all the fun girl clothes :) So fun.

s g said...

she is so cute Audra...congrats to your family!!! little babies are just so much fun to chub and snuggle. I can't get enough of my 5 month old right now...for some reason I feel like I am appreciating all of these stages more with the 3rd child than I did with the others...oops:)

sara g.

Kelli said...

Oh she is so cute, I can't wait to meet her!

[AnnieR] said...

She is serious darlingness. She's so expressive! I can't wait to see this long awaited female Bollard in person. What a little doll baby!

KatieB said...

i want a squish of that!