Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Four Weeks of Firsts

I wish I was one of those people who could cocoon up in their house and rest after having a baby. But try as I might, I'm just not. I'm happiest when I'm out and about and as a result, so are my children. So, Miss Chloe has had a busy first four weeks of life. So busy in fact that I haven't been great about taking many pictures, but here are a few of the "firsts" I managed to capture:

First trip to San Diego
. . . visiting her Great-Grandparents, meeting some of the extended Rose & Calder relatives, sleeping through most of the labor day party.

First trip to the Zoo
. . . where she slept in the stroller the entire time while her brothers marveled (again) at the dung beetles.

First photo with her new cousin, Elsie Snow Bollard!
. . . these two little girls are just 15 days apart and we know they will be good friends amidst all of the boys. Congratulations Ben & Heidi, we are so glad we got to meet her, she is beautiful!

First wearing of a hair clip
. . . hooray for accessories! I am having so much fun.

NOT the first of the many, many smiles, hugs, kisses, (and pokes, startles, squeezes) she receives from Luke daily
First child of mine to ever tolerate a pacifier and act content in a bouncy seat for more than two minutes
. . . I adore this little girl.

8 comments:

Kyla Armstrong said...

She is so darling!

bethany said...

She's so cute! Love all the girly things you have her wearing :) I know how long you've been waiting for this! Looks like you're adjusting to three well.

KatieB said...

she is DECKED out! glad you are having fun with all the accessories!

Austin said...

She is so cute! Love the new pictures and glad to hear she is being so easy for you! She is one stylin' little girl!

Annalisa said...

very cute!!

Kirbell said...

Oh, Audra, I'm getting a little teary thinking of you with your little girl -finally. Yippee! Could she be any cuter?

Danielle Harris said...

Thanks for the book suggestions! I'll try them. For Ethan's teacher I would suggest gift cards to book places or restaurants, a small basket of fun school supplies (fun pencils, colored pencils, coloring books, etc.), a fun treat like chocolate dipped pretzels or some yummy baked good, flowers, hmmm, I'll let you know if I think of more.

I love Chloe in the purple sweatshirt!!!! :)

cassaundra said...

i want to eat her up! when do we see you next?? the Holidays already? geesh... too long.