Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Classic.

The conversation going on in our car while picking up some friends today:

Ethan: Hi. This car is called a Highlander.
Friend: Uh, okay.
Ethan: I have a silver tooth. Want to see?
Friend: ummmm . . . . so, did you know I have a bug bite. It itches.
Ethan: Spiders eat insects.
Friend: I think spiders suck insects' blood.
Other friend: Ew! Blood!
Ethan: Vampires suck blood too!
Friend: Scary. Vampires are scary.
Ethan (getting excited now): No! Vampires are great! They're from Halloween! Halloween is spooky, not scary!
Friend: So, do "it" (pointing at Luke) talk?
Ethan: Yeah, he talks. He's just a little bit shy.
Friend: (still pointing at Luke): Hi little boy, how are you little boy, do you talk little boy?
Luke (in growly yelling voice): BE QUIET! (pulls his blanket over his head in a huff)
Friend: He DOES talk!
Ethan: Yeah, I told you he does.

5 comments:

Kirbell said...

Little kid conversations are the best! I'm glad you have this one written down for posterity.

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

I am laughing outloud to myself, I love it!

Tami said...

So funny! Great job remembering the conversation long enough to write it down!

Annalisa said...

so adorable. boys are funny. my hari does the same, gets shy and then roars when pestered. fun!

Dan said...

why are your posts the best? love it.