
We had a nice Thanksgiving celebration with Will's family here in Irvine. We were excited that Sam was able to leave the base to join us. All of the food turned out delicious, even the marshmallow topped yam casserole that ignited into flames under the oven broiler in the middle of the prayer! It was quite the memorable moment.


How cute are these little guys dressed in their Thanksgiving best? As much as we'd love some more females in this family, every time I see this little pack running around I think about how much fun they're going to have growing up together. I loved spending my childhood surrounded by cousins.

Discussing Black Friday shopping strategies with Heidi & Tori

And, in case anyone was dying to know the verdict . . . the orange rolls won out.

To top it all off, I drank my first glass of egg nog tonight as well. The holidays are officially here.
1 comment:
Well we missed you at the desert but I am glad we got to see you and maybe eat a roll...I need that recipe! I am reading that book too.
Post a Comment