Sunday, December 16, 2007

Night In Bethlehem

So here we are decked out for the church Night In Bethlehem Christmas Party last weekend (costumes compliments of my-in-law's trip to Israel last year). We think Ethan could be the cutest shepherd boy around. And how do you like Luke's combo of the Hurley sweatshirt and Aladdin Monkey Hat? He wasn't exactly into keeping his tunic on. (Please just ignore whatever strange expression that is on my face--I think I was trying to smile and tell Ethan to stay still at the same time. Lovely).This is us the morning of the party at the Breakfast with Santa (they decided Santa would be a little out of place in Bethlehem!). Ethan was all smiles to meet the Big Guy himself and happily requested, "toy and books, and a picture (ie-kid's digital camera) please!"
Luke, always one for a great facial expression, was scared of Santa but agreed to sit on his lap for a candy cane. Anything for candy.

5 comments:

Shelby said...

Cute pictures! Love the costumes...very authentic!

KatieB said...

that should so be your christmas card. saw you read angle of repose. what did you think? i liked it a lot.

DAVE AND CANDACE BOLLARD said...

Cute pictures! It looks like you guys had lots of fun. And what troopers to actually dress up for something like that.

Kirbell said...

This is a classic picture of Luke! I love it!

Melissa said...

Wow, those are some classic family pics...so fun! I think Luke and Natalie have similar Santa experiences. Maybe they'll like it better next year.