Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Any Takers?

Doesn't this picture make you want to invite my children to your next birthday party? I promise they won't throw tantrums, will sweetly cooperate with all party games , and won't yell "NO!" when told they can only have one cupcake apiece. I mean, doesn't Luke just look like the epitome of etiquette in this group shot?And Ethan has really been working on his table manners
Thanks Kelly for the awesome Spider Man party. They had a great time!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Isn't it fun to have to watch with horror as your kids make a fuss in someone else house... They are cute though, stinkin' cute!
Miss you all.

Kirbell said...

But they're so cute! That negates any bad behavior, doesn't it?

Ben and Heidi said...

You crack me up Audra! I love those boys to pieces!! You have the most classic pictures of Luke...I love it. P.S. We got your Christmas card today and it is darling! I think it turned out so cute, you're crazy to think otherwise!! Can't wait til Christmas, it's going to be a blast!!!