Sunday, December 02, 2007

Further Proof

Well, if anyone remembers my post listing the 13 ways Luke qualifies as our family pet, I have reason #14 to add:

We take the kids to see the Fashion Island Christmas Tree yesterday (largest live decorated tree this side of the Mississippi according to the sign), and Luke is so excited that he starts running circles around it. A lady, looking up at the tree of course, doesn't see Luke as she's walking away and accidentally trips him. As I help up a now screaming Luke she says to me, "Oh! I didn't realize it was a child . . . I THOUGHT HE WAS A LITTLE DOG!"

Again, I rest my case.

2 comments:

KatieB said...

many people do equate children and pets. i think luke is much cuter than any dog out there though!

Melissa said...

She must not have kids herself =)