Yesterday my luck ran out.
Although I continue to dilate (up to a 3 now)
&
my Dr. is willing to induce me,
apparently hospitals are not very motivated to quickly make room in their schedule for women who are not overdue, do not need a C-section, do not have high blood pressure, and are not presenting with any other complication other than complete and total impatience :)
So, the waiting game continues . . .
I have been firmly scheduled for no later than next Wednesday, so there is a definite end date,
but a few prayers that my water will spontaneously break (like, NOW) would be appreciated.
Although I continue to dilate (up to a 3 now)
&
my Dr. is willing to induce me,
apparently hospitals are not very motivated to quickly make room in their schedule for women who are not overdue, do not need a C-section, do not have high blood pressure, and are not presenting with any other complication other than complete and total impatience :)
So, the waiting game continues . . .
I have been firmly scheduled for no later than next Wednesday, so there is a definite end date,
but a few prayers that my water will spontaneously break (like, NOW) would be appreciated.

7 comments:
I HATE the end of pregnancy-you just want it to be over and have to wait and wait. I've heard eggplant parmeasan (sp?), jumping on a trampoline, walking around--not sure if any of those really works. Good luck!!
Uh, can you post this to the yahoo group so we don't all EXPLODE from curiosity?? ;) Looking forward to seeing you at afternoon park day.
Sorry to hear that, but she'll be here soon enough! Good luck with everything. What is her name going to be?
prayers headed your way! loves & hugs too.
I was curious if you would have posted baby pictures today. Sorry you weren't able to be induced! I hope the little one comes sooner than later. We can't wait to see what a beautiful Bollard girl looks like!
I feel your pain of waiting! 2 weeks and 4 days left for me. I feel like it should be now! But, good luck with everything. I'm sending some wishes for sooner rather than later for you.
Okay, so we just said a prayer for you--how close were we to getting the ball rolling?
Post a Comment