Monday, August 17, 2009

Chloe Rose Bollard

At 5:30 a.m. this morning, Audra's water broke. After Grandma Bollard came over to watch the boys, we headed to Hoag hospital. We checked into a wonderful room with an ocean view. Audra got her epidural around 9:00 a.m. and the contractions came regularly. The epidural started to wear off by noon, but Audra did a great job hanging in there until she got more medication. Our girl (amazing) was born at 12:55 p.m. with lots of dark hair. She was 6 lbs. 10 ounces and 18 1/2 inches long. As Ethan said when he saw her, "Welcome to the world!"


Good luck with this group, Chloe!


Chloe getting her first shampoo.


She is beautiful and perfect in every way.


34 comments:

bethany said...

Congratulations! She is so cute and what a pretty name!! Congrats Audra-you have a girl and can dress her all in purple!! Love ya!

Kyla Armstrong said...

Hooray! She is gorgeous and you look fabulous. I adore her beautiful name.

Alyosha said...

WOW!!! That is one adorable baby! I'm so happy for you!

jenerekfamily said...

Look - she DOES have hair, you can actually use those bows everyone made! It is SO nice to see you with a beautiful little baby GIRL Audra. Congratulations!

p.s. I called you this morning to see if your boys could come and play. I had my suspicions that you might be in the hospital. I'm SO glad she's here.

(The shampoo picture looks like a little Luke profile.)

Tami said...

Yay!!!! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you all. What a beautiful, sweet, perfect baby girl. Great job Bollards!!!

Kirbell said...

Yahoo...she's here! I'm so thrilled for you -love the pictures. Chloe is such a wonderful addition to your family. Congrats.
Audra, we missed you so much at the beach on Saturday. Glad you had such a great end to your weekend!

Amber said...

She is adorable! Chloe Bollard, I love it, that is about time. You look amazing. xo

Holly said...

Congrats! And you got to use the name Rose! I can't wait to meet her in person.

Joni said...

You are both beautiful...Congratulations, I'm glad the wait is over for you! I will let Aubree know, she leaves Thursday to head back to school. She loved watching your boys. We are so happy for you!

Meredith said...

!!!!! I bet your freshly spiced bangs did the trick :). She is beautiful, congrats. I am so thrilled for every Bollard.

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

Yeah!! I'm so happy for you guys. And I have to admit, I'm a bit jealous of your ocean view room (even if you were having a baby!) :) Congrats! Can't wait to see more pics in all her cute girl clothes.

Danielle Harris said...

I wish I could kiss her cute cheeks and tell her her Aunt Danielle loves her. You will have to do it for me. She is so so beautiful!!! I love your first family picture too. Boys will be boys. Love you!!!

KatieB said...

you did it!!!!! a bollard girl! so happy for you and all the pink and princesses that await you :). she is gorgeous with her dark curls. that one picture does look a lot like luke. i can't wait to meet her highness in person someday!

[AnnieR] said...

She looks so much like Luke! She's darling. I can't wait to see her as she continues to grow. We've all been curious what a girl Bollard would look like for a LONG time! So glad to hear that everything went smoothly. Congratulations you guys. I'm thrilled for all of you!

The Titmi said...

She looks like Luke!! Where is her red hair?!:) I am so happy for you Audra! Especially since she was so tiny

Annalisa said...

congrats! chloe is beautiful. smiles!!!

s g said...

Audra and Will...congrats, what a beautiful tiny baby!! Chloe is such a sweet name. I am sure the boys will shower her with lots of love. 3 is a lot of fun, wishing you a quick recovery and some zzzz's.

sara and greg

Sarah said...

congrats! congrats! she's a beautiful baby GIRL. ;)

diane said...

She is gorgeous. I love her name. Enjoy your little princess.

Wendy Moreno said...

Congrats on your beautiful baby girl! How exciting for your family.

Sessie said...

Awwwwww...she's darling! How fun...a Bollard in pink!

SHK

David and Brooke Gallagher said...

Congrats!!! We are so excited for you guys and can't to meet the newest edition to your family!

Juli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Juli said...

yay adorable! a girl! i can't believe it. her name is beautiful. congratulations! can't wait to meet her.

p.s cade said, "they had a girl? ohh... i see... that's weird, but precious." i guess that means he's happy for you guys :)

Susan R said...

She's just beautiful. What an exciting time. I think she looks like you in the photo of you holding her. I bet the boys are so proud of their baby sister. Now you get to use those bracelets. Do you still have some, or shall I make some more?
Congratulations to your family.

heymaughan said...

Yay, yay, yay!!! She's beautiful and you are in for a lifetime of girl fun!!! Congratulations friend!

heymaughan said...

Yay, yay, yay!!! She's beautiful and you are in for a lifetime of girl fun!!! Congratulations friend!

Belize said...

yay!!! she finally came! she is beautiful! congratulations!

Dan said...

Congrats! May the new era of Bollard girls begin!

Melissa said...

So exciting! I'm glad all is well. She's a cutie! Can't wait to meet her.

Alyssa said...

Congrats! She is beautiful.

Kristen M said...

Congratulations, she is beautiful! Can't wait to meet her!!

Kelli said...

Congrats Audra, we are so excited for your little girl! And love the name Chloe too!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! I am so happy you have a little girl now. They are so much fun. I can only imagine how well dressed she is going to be. We miss you guys!