Luke's best piggy face. He's got real talent, don't you think?So, what's a Mom to do when the farm field trip your child has talked non-stop about for a week gets postponed? You pack him up and take him to the farm that afternoon with his older brother.

It's especially fun if older brother likes to point out every single time an animal is "pooping!" or "going pee-pee," or (horror or all horrors), "stepping in it's own poop! Can you believe it Mom?!"


But really, it was a lovely way to spend the afternoon and welcome Spring.
A "Spring" that registered 83 degrees today.



Oh, and in case you were still feeling sorry for Luke, look at this awesome bunny bread he made at his playgroup instead:
(
Thanks Deena, it was sooooo yummy)

And, not to be outdone, here's Ethan's abstract interpretation of an Easter Egg. Don't you wish you had one of these gems plastered on your fridge?

Happy Easter Week Everyone!
4 comments:
This is so cute. You made a good choice taking the boys out. The day looked beautiful and the farm/zoo looked like fun. Hey....I don't know what it is, but boys are obsessed with any kind of bodily function noise (burping and farting are favorites), so I understand the "pooping" comments.
What's up Will? Found your blog tonight. I'm going to follow some of these friend links and see what's up with all the Irvine peeps. Good to see the family doing well.
John Roberts
Love Luke's piggy face!! :)
Oh and by the way, Storey's not quite a year (only eight months)...just wanted to clear that up so you didn't get confused when she turns a year in August :)
I truly LOVE Ethan's egg. I seriously would frame it...so cute! I am obsessing over miles crafts from pre-school. the eggs, the bunnies they are cracking me up. When I put whiskers on a bunny this week, he said "no no mom, those are for....LIONS" oh of course they are honey, doesn't the whole world revolve around the lives of Big Cats?? Well, yours and mine does Audra. And as for your post below...i have a comment for that too!!!!!!
Post a Comment