Saturday, February 07, 2009

First foray to TX

So here I am in Austin, Texas visiting Katie . . .

staying in her beautiful new house
eating her delicious banana crunch muffins
sleeping nine hours a night
learning to put little tiny doll clothes on princess figurines for Avery
shopping at the nearly Costco-sized Pottery Barn outlet (amazing!)
getting the TX experience by eating BBQ served on a sheet of wax paper
and feeling some slight relief from the morning sickness

No pictures for now--I left my memory card stuck into my computer's USB port--but maybe we'll snap some later with Katies camera. Or maybe not, we're just having fun being lazy this weekend.


2 comments:

Danielle Harris said...

Sigh...I love vacations. I want to go one one. Oh, that's right, just booked one to see you for spring break! Wahoo! I'm glad you're having fun.

bethany said...

I wish I could have seen you girls---I was in Texas too!! But by the time you got there Aud, I was ready to go home. :(