Tuesday, September 09, 2008

The Test of a True Fan

How you know you are a true Snoopy fanatic:

1. You don't protest, grimace, yell, or cry when the nurse tells you need two shots today, because the "pokes" will be covered by Snoopy band-aids.

2. You actually smile when the band-aids are being put on, even though your eyes are filling with small tears.

3. While saying a prayer to bless your lunch, you thank Heavenly Father for your two shots, because they brought you the Snoopy band-aids.

4. You are giving your mother panic attacks because she CANNOT locate a Snoopy costume. She was outbid on E-bay last Saturday in the final 12 seconds when the bidding topped $72.00.

5. Even though your mother starts to explain to you that she's having a bit of trouble locating a Snoopy costume, you still tell EVERYONE, including the nurse with the Snoopy band-aids, that you WILL be Snoopy for Halloween.

10 comments:

bethany said...

Wow-that is true dedication to Snoopy. Ethan is much braver than I am....
I've been thinking-you could probably make your own, I mean it wouldn't look EXACTLY like that one, but you could use a white sweat pants, a white hoodie with ears sewn on and paint his face....
It would cost less than $70 and I'm sure Ethan won't mind. Just a thought.

KatieB said...

time to borrow a sewing machine...

bethany said...

If you want Audie-I could sew on the ears, if you find a white hoodie and send it to me...

S. Gibson said...

Wow, that's a lot of pressure! I'm sure snoopy costumes are hard to come by. When we were at H&M in Crystal Court a few weeks ago they had snoopy t-shirts. Maybe you can bribe him with that.

Kirbell said...

He really does like Snoopy. Good luck with the costume.

jenerekfamily said...

You are SO lying about the ebay auction, right? I can't even BELIEVE it!

heymaughan said...

Is Ethan also dedicated enough to await the great pumpkin on Halloween night? If so, he has my undying respect.

Audra Bollard said...

Amy: that was the movie that started it all . . .

cassaundra said...

I was just wondering what started his obsession. Happy hunting, we are just boring old Buzz Lightyear over here. Snoopy is a classic.

Kristen M said...

that is so cute!