However, I am a complete Olympics Junkie. Did anyone else watch the swimming trials last night? Amazing! I nearly teared up right along with Katie Hoff when she broke the world record.
And Michael Phelps is a machine. Enough said. Beijing is going to be awesome.

5 comments:
Yes! I saw it and am also an Olympics junky...I love them :) So awesome. Are we going to get to see you guys when we're down in San Diego?
I watched them last night with a friend and I couldn't contain my enthusiasm. I love watching Olympic swimming. Doesn't it make you miss competition? And aren't those times amazing?! I was sitting there thinking, wow, I don't know if I could get those times in a yard pool let alone a meter pool. They are so amazing to watch!
I think you had the best idea of anyone Audra-the song "Sam" would definitely blow their socks off. Does that mean you're going to come to Phoenix and be my back up dancer? :)
i am a junkie too. totally watched the swimming, love it. the boys finally saw what the back stroke is because that's what i'd done in high school best. anyway, my new crazy goal is beating the 1500m WR for running...LOL, this is why its only every 4 years. I'm at 10mins for a mile, gotta shave like 7 minutes off my run in 4 yrs, i think that's totally do-able right?! LOL.
That is too funny because EVERYTIME I think of the Olympics I think of you, no joke. I remember what a huge fan you were in high school. Glad that hasn't changed. And I won't tell my husband the Superbowl part. He is the biggest Giants fan ever (east coast boy) so I am reminded that they won daily.
Post a Comment