And if leopard wasn't enough of an addition to our household, Will's parents gave the boys these darling little creatures today as well:
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Meet the Monstrocity
This was Luke's selection from the vast array of "high-quality" toys available at the OC Swap Meet. It was a love at first sight moment, in which Luke locked this leopard in a death grip and gently petted it's head while making soft growling noises at it. He might have imploded if we hadn't handed over the six bucks to purchase it.
It hasn't left Luke's side since, even going to the Beach with us after the Swap Meet. Oh, and in case this picture is deceiving, this is no soft, cuddly animal--it's 1 1/2 feet of solid plastic that could probably give someone a concussion if Luke threw it at them.
And if leopard wasn't enough of an addition to our household, Will's parents gave the boys these darling little creatures today as well:
And if leopard wasn't enough of an addition to our household, Will's parents gave the boys these darling little creatures today as well:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
i haven't stopped laughing for five minutes.
your boys are just great! I really and truly just adore them.
Zak says that the "monstrosity" picture is his favorite picture of all time. Exceeding our wedding pictures, newborn pics of Jakson, the glamour shots of me from my 16th birthday...I'm not sure how to take that comment.
He says the "Blossom" picture may be better, but it's a toss up.
I love your blogs Aud-they are hilarious!!
LOL, that totally reminds me of Hari with his new Cruis'n McQueen matchbox car, won't go anywhere without it, but its not that big LOL.
that is hilarious!! You write the best blog posts and I love to read them. At least it wasn't expensive but on the bright maybe someday it with get "lost".
Ha! I'm crying because this is so dang funny. I'm glad I got to meet monstrosity in person.
Post a Comment