Friday, April 11, 2008

Here it is

We've been up to a million fun things due to Spring Break and some gorgeous weather, but I figured since a) I forgot my camera at all these things and have no photo documentation, and b) NOBODY wants to hear about ANOTHER Sea World outing, I'd better just break down and do the post Kelli tagged me to do about a month ago.

I may be the last blogger on the Net to do this tag and you may all be so sick of reading this tag that you'll click away right now. But here it is just the same in case you are really bored, and because I am too bored to think of something more creative to post.

Ten years ago . . .

I was about to graduate from High School. The gripping dilemmas facing me were: how I could shave another second off of my 100 yard butterfly time for the upcoming CIF championships?, do I have enough knee-length shorts to bring to BYU in the Fall?, should I break-up with my high school boyfriend or attempt the long distance thing?, would my parents extend my curfew during the Summer? (no), would I pass my AP exams? (yes) . . .

5 things on my To Do list . . .

1. Sign Ethan up for Swim Lessons
2. Make a hair appointment (bangs require more maintenance than I thought!)
3. Bills
4. Enter all my books on Good Reads . . . been dragging my feet on this one, although I like the concept it always just feels overwhelming to try and review them all
5. Buy the one ingredient I forgot at the store for tomorrow night's dinner--isn't it the worst when you realize you somehow forgot one thing when it was right there on your list?

5 snacks I enjoy . . .

1. Hummus & Pita Chips (thanks to the Park Day ladies of the 4th Ward)
2. Strawberries
3. Wheat Thins topped with cheddar cheese slices
4. Cashews
5. Kettle Corn

What I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire . . .

Pay off Will's student loans, buy large vacation homes in different locations all over the world and pay for my family & friends to go to them with me, surprise my Dad with a Porsche, give to my church and various medical researchers, build a true children's library--where kids like Luke won't be asked to leave by grouchy old ladies (true story) . . . this list could be endless

5 places I've lived . . . (I've only ever lived in 5 places):

1) San Diego, CA
2) Provo, UT
3) London, England
4) Agoura Hills, CA
5) Irvine, CA

Jobs I've Had . . .

1) Nanny
2) San Diego County Deputy Marriage Commissioner (yes, like a justice of the peace--I have married over 30 couples!)
3) BYU Admission Office Receptionist
4) Assistant to the Director of Admission @ Pepperdine Univ.

5 Things You Don't Know About Me . . .

I've been blogging for almost two years, is there really anything left that I'm willing to reveal? We'll give it a whirl . . .
1. I like to, although rarely get the occasion to, dress-up nice
2. I've liked the baby girl name Chloe since high school--before it was overly popular and over-used
3. I'm scared of most animals
4. I'm incapable of short phone conversations
5. A Tree Grows In Brooklyn is probably my favorite book

3 comments:

Annalisa said...

Wow, that's all new stuff I didn't know about you. Cool!

Melissa said...

You're snacks are so healthy! Good for you.

The Titmi said...

Audra- buy haircutting sissors and trim them yourself!! My haircutter will trim bangs for $10.
I am glad to say I knew most of that about you.