To BYU's Women's Conference with 11 girlfriends (and 0 children)! Here's to some good shopping, eating (hello Cafe Rio), chatting and some classes to boot . . . WHOO HOO!
Doing anything without kids sounds fun!! Hope you have a fabulous time...isn't it funny that you've now turned into one of those ladies that goes to women's conference? When we were in school, I always thought that the women you attended were so OLD!! :)
I KNEW that was you. I was there too and I thought I saw you sitting in a class that I was in. By the time it had finished I couldn't find you. How fun that you got to go with such a big group of people. How long do you get to stay?
5 comments:
Doing anything without kids sounds fun!! Hope you have a fabulous time...isn't it funny that you've now turned into one of those ladies that goes to women's conference? When we were in school, I always thought that the women you attended were so OLD!! :)
I'm jealous!! Have so much fun and enjoy a good night's sleep.
Oh that sounds like so much fun!!
I KNEW that was you. I was there too and I thought I saw you sitting in a class that I was in. By the time it had finished I couldn't find you. How fun that you got to go with such a big group of people. How long do you get to stay?
Only 11?? I thought there were at least 20 of you that left us behind! I am glad you got to go!
Post a Comment