Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Valentine's Checklist
1. Go to three Hallmark stores to find Snoopy Valentines. Get out every pink, red and purple marker in house and let them make these artistic masterpieces. Check.

2. After reading this about the challenges of Valentine's mailbox construction, I opt for decorating red gift bags with Valentine's stickers. Use a lot of tape to fix Luke's bag after he ripped it in a moment of sticker frustration. Check.
3. Let Ethan help me make dough for heart shaped sugar cookies. Frost and decorate them AFTER kids have gone to bed, thus avoiding sprinkles all over the entire house. Feel guilty and save a few for them to decorate themselves on Thursday. Check.
4. Take kids to the Valentine's exchange at their weekly music class. Explain to them what a Fun Dip is and how to execute it. Raid their treat bags when they're not looking and eat a few chocolate hearts and one rice krispie treat. Check.


5. Still to do: Compose amazingly romantic, witty and eloquent card for husband--always the challenge since I happen to be married to an English major who writes beautiful love letters and poetry that always put my feeble attempts to shame.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I know you probably don't know me but your husband's mom and my dad are cousins. Anyway, I googled Jamba Juice a link to your blog poped up. It said,
Will & Audra Bollard Family - a drive-thru Jamba Juice, Rubios, Bath &Body Works. Weird! Anyway I thought you would like to know that.
Stephanie (Marx) Melvin
Post a Comment