Will Audra Ethan Luke Chloe
i'm probably way off on my theology, but isn't that a picture of john the baptist?
Nope. It's Mary & Joseph bringing Jesus to the temple when he's 12 days old (Luke 2:25-39).I wanted the Nativity scene pass-along-card pic. but this was the only one I could find to download.(Missed you at Progressive Dinner last night!)
That picture of Simeon at the temple with Jesus is my FAVORITE!!! Could you tell??
Post a Comment
3 comments:
i'm probably way off on my theology, but isn't that a picture of john the baptist?
Nope. It's Mary & Joseph bringing Jesus to the temple when he's 12 days old (Luke 2:25-39).
I wanted the Nativity scene pass-along-card pic. but this was the only one I could find to download.
(Missed you at Progressive Dinner last night!)
That picture of Simeon at the temple with Jesus is my FAVORITE!!! Could you tell??
Post a Comment