Thursday, November 08, 2007

Yes!

Yesterday I used a DRIVE-THRU dry cleaner for the first time. Now if only someone would open a drive-thru Jamba Juice, Rubios, Bath & Body Works & Pediatrician's office (they could check for an ear infection or take a temperature through a rolled-down window right?), then life would be just grand.

Anything to avoid extra trips in and out (and back in and out . . .) of two carseats is genius in my book.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm just beginning to understand, it is such a pain!

Mitzi said...

I totally hear you on the drive thru Rubios thing! I have often said that if Rubios had drive thru, that I would be a lot poorer. In January, I will have 3 under 2 1/2 years old. I LOVE MY DRIVE THRU CLEANERS!! I find myself going to the new drive thru at Panda Express instead of the much better Pei Wei for just this reason! You really probably don't know me but I grew up with Willie.

bethany said...

I've always thought they should have a drive through Jamba-also a Cafe Rio! It's such a hassle to get Jakson out of the car-can't imagine with two!

Kirbell said...

Where is this wonderful establishment? I need some of that in my life.