Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A Few Words From Ethan . . .

First thing this morning:

Me: Hi Ethan, Good Morning.
Ethan: Hola, Mama!

As we were leaving playgroup:

Ethan: Where's Lukey?
Me: He's coming Ethan, just get in the car.
Ethan: Mom! Don't leave our Lukey!

After lunch:

Me: Look Ethan, I got you the Finding Nemo DVD today.
Ethan: Oh, I so lucky. I love Nemo.

After flushing the toliet:

Ethan: It's all gone! Bye, Bye!

While we're playing:

Ethan: Mom, what's Lukey's name?
Me: Umm, well Lukey's name is Lukey.
Ethan: Oh. I Ethan Bollard.
Me: Yes, and Lukey is Luke Bollard.
Ethan: No, he's Lukey.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love they things kids say and how they say them. You have inspired a new post for my blog...if you think I am just copying you, I am. I have very few original ideas.

I love reading your blog. I am sad that Layla can't play with Ethan. I think they would be so funny to watch together.

S. Gibson said...

Jacob has said that EXACT same phrase to me "Mom don't leave our Lukey"....that's pretty funny!

bethany said...

Jakson just shakes his head "no" to everything we say-it's not exactly worthy of a blog :)
By the way, totally not related, but I had forgotten about Pope Joan-that book is so good! Maybe we'll use that for book club.