Here's all the reasons we loved Spring Break 2007:
1) We witnessed some of our nephew Max's smiles (and we got to hang out with his parents Joe & Tori too).
2) A gorgeous day at Newport Beach and lunch at Ruby's on the pier--1st beach trip of the year!
3) We discovered that Luke has NO FEAR of the ocean and would drown himself if we're not careful. Luckily this always provides an opportunity for me to go in the water, which is something I love to do. This child is going to be a swimmer, I can feel it!
4) I watched the 3D ultrasound DVD of our soon-to-be nephew #2. It was also fun to see Ben & Heidi getting ready to be parents (I love the crib bedding you picked out Heidi!).
5) Will put in some serious guy-bonding time by traveling to Sacramento with some college buddies and going to six March Madness basketball games in three days.
6) The boys and I were lucky enough to have Grandma Rose come stay and spoil us while Will was in Sacramento. When my Mom comes I get to do projects that seem otherwise impossible without help (see gardening post below).
7) I had a reunion with some of my college roommates over Pizookies at B.J.'s (we missed you Annie, Elizabeth & Breanne!). We did our fair share of reminiscing about old boyfriends and embarrassing moments, but mostly our conversations now revolve around our kids and the daily joys/struggles in raising them. I am SO grateful for my "Northwoods" girls and the lifelong connection we will have, no matter the life stage.
8) We used our San Diego Zoo passes for the first time with my parents. One highlight was seeing a Panda Bear climb to the top of a bamboo tree while riding the sky buckets.
10) Another gorgeous beach day at La Jolla Shores with Danielle, my parents and my Grandparents ("Nana" and Great Grandpa to my boys). This is why we can't ever move away!!

4 comments:
Looks like so much fun! We can't wait to see you and Lukey on Thursday! Anything you want so do or see while you're here?
i can tell this is going to be a really great summer this year!
You are hot momma, Aud! Looks like a lot of fun. I'm so glad we all could get together at BJ's.
You look and sound like you are having SOO much fun! I didn't even know it was Spring Break, shows how boring we have been lately.
Post a Comment