Ummm, so I finally decide to catch up on blogs and blogging only to realize that I'm not the only one who hasn't been blogging. Well my dear, as your blog has always been one of my favorites, you are now requested to get back in the writing saddle for your readership who is now back in the reading saddle. How else am I going to keep up on your beyond cute family? I'll give you December off but come January, I'm checking back, haha. No pressure, right?. Until then, hope you are well my friend. Sending love!
10 comments:
adorable! she's so flippin' cute!
So cute! It's uncanny how much she looks like your boys-of course, in a girly way :)
She is adorable! She is definately her brothers' sister!
Love her! I can't wait to kiss her cheeks when I'm out there. I also can't wait for you to pass the clothes along...maybe!
awwww, she's so precious!
she really is beautiful! Love her so!
Audra--It couldn't be more hypocritical that it is me saying this--but you we need a blog update!
Ummm, so I finally decide to catch up on blogs and blogging only to realize that I'm not the only one who hasn't been blogging. Well my dear, as your blog has always been one of my favorites, you are now requested to get back in the writing saddle for your readership who is now back in the reading saddle. How else am I going to keep up on your beyond cute family? I'll give you December off but come January, I'm checking back, haha. No pressure, right?. Until then, hope you are well my friend. Sending love!
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2011.
Gonna update the blog? Luck of the Irish to ya' Smiles!
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
تركيب كاميرات مراقبة بالرياض
فني تركيب كاميرات مراقبة بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
Post a Comment