Saturday, February 28, 2009

Trio

Three Amigos

Three's Company

Three's a Crowd

Triple Threat

Three Stooges

Three Musketeers

Third Times A Charm

One, Two, Three Strikes You're Out

That's right, you guessed it . . .

BOY #3
coming in August


(Was there ever really any doubt as to what it would be?)

10 comments:

DAVE AND CANDACE BOLLARD said...

Still so much fun!! A girl would probably get lost in the crowd of all those boys. You also have all the clothes and what not, so you are totally set.

bethany said...

Hooray, it's a boy!?! Or Boo it's a boy!?! Not really sure how you are really feeling about this, so wanted to make sure that I'm covering all my bases :)

Aud-it's just because you've done such a wonderful job with the first two that the Lord knows he can trust you with another little boy. I'm sure you are a little disappointed, but just think-there's always number 4!!! :)

[AnnieR] said...

Congratulations! There's nothing wrong with 3 of the same gender. I'm thrilled for you!

Bridgette said...

Congrats! Some YW group is going to LOVE you in 12 years!!
If there is a next time I'd recommend the Shettles Method...worked for us :-)

Kelsey said...

I know I shouldn't be surprised but I am!!! Congratulations on your army of future missionaries.

Kristen M said...

Congratulations!!!

Austin said...

Congrats! It will be fun to see if he's more like Luke or Ethan or possibly completely different!

Annalisa said...

how fun!!! boys are the best!!!

Alyssa said...

Congrats Audra, that is so exciting!

elizabeth said...

Three boys! Hooray! Congrats! How fun! Three of the same gender in a row is a blast (as I experienced when i was growing up.)Enjoy your pregnancy! It is a wonderful experience every time, is it not?