Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It's over!

Just a quick post to say that the surgery went well and I am home recovering. Thank you for all the well wishes.

I have a small army of angels helping from church as well as my wonderful mother-in-law (who we managed to infect with the flu!).

Nothing "fun" to report about being in the hospital, except for one tiny incident that made me smile: the lady in the recovery bed next to me named her baby November Rain. Yep, straight out of the Guns 'N Roses song. To each his own I guess.

3 comments:

bethany said...

I'm glad everything went smoothly and that you have family close by to help!
I'm sorry the lady next to you stole the name you were thinking of using, but there are lots of other song titles from that same era that would work great as names-"Teen Spirit" for example would be a great tribute to Nirvana. Think about it Aud. :)

Annalisa said...

We'll keep you in our prayers...loves & hugs!!

Austin said...

Glad to hear all went well!