Gloooooooo-ria!
The Christmas Choir Festival was on Sunday and this little guy didn't disappoint. Despite wandering off the stand minutes before his number ("I'm getting a little tired up there Mom"), he returned to his seat and caught a second wind just in time. I had attended the practices enough to know that he would be an enthusiastic performer, but he unveiled a whole new level of theatrics for the actual performance--especially during the "me I want a hula hoop" line of the Chipmunks song. It was a fun time.Thanks to all who traveled to come see him, and to Papa Bill for this picture.

3 comments:
That is so great! He is seriously the funniest little thing...a real snowman, Snoopy?? Where does he get these ideas? Love the list, i would have done the same at his age!
He was such a ham up there! He might have some grandpa Bill in him.
Too bad I didn't get to see this in real life. I hope you videoed it for future blackmail...
Post a Comment