Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sea World was fun . . . really . . . truly!


I mean, isn't the joy just written all over Luke's face?

While you'd never know it, he and the rest of us really had a fabulous time at Sea World today. Luke's just a little bit touchy about getting photographed (kind of goes in the same category as haircuts and diaper changes . . . ).


On the other hand, Ethan's not shy about posing for the camera:





Luke could have watched these dolphins all day . . .


Perfect weather, perfect company (thanks, Mom!), and a perfect waffle cone sundae to top off the day. It's going to be a Shamu-filled Summer.

5 comments:

Amber said...

A little jealous. We have yet to take our kids...so sad. Great to see you Sat.

The Titmi said...

We had a year pass before. We loved it! I especially liked going there during the summer. Even though it was annotingly busy they have extra shows that are outstanding especially after dark.

Niki said...

Ohhhh....I love Sea World! How fun! And awesome that your mom could go with you. I love the pics of Luke. Take care.

bethany said...

Love those pics of Luke...too funny!!

Kelsey said...

It's looks like so much fun...I miss SoCal. Audra, you look awesome in that picture, I am jealous of your tan.