Ethan: What's wrong with Luke Mom?
Me: I think he might have a fever
Ethan to Luke (several hours later after Luke's nap): Luke, Mom says you're a BEAVER!
Luke: No, no like it beavers!!!!
Will: Ethan, give me that metal hanger, that's not a toy!
Ethan: Fine, Mr. Will Hook!
(Too many viewings of Peter Pan at our house)
Grandma Rose (via phone): Hi Luke, what did you do today?
Luke: Hi Grandma . . . I want Santa Claus
(he's got a long wait . . .)
Ethan (to Grandma Bollard): I need some juice please . . . CHRISTY!
(Ben & Joe, we're holding you responsible for this one)
Ethan: Mom, what are you doing?
Me: Putting away the Christmas cookie cutters.
Ethan: But Mom, "Christmas time is here, happiness & cheer!"
(for those of you who haven't seen the Charlie Brown Christmas special two million times, that's the first line of the opening song. Guess we'll be putting that away now).
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I think I'm in love with Ethan....
Kids are hilarious! I love the one about the beaver it made me laugh so hard!
oh, yes laughing out loud here! Simson is insistant that it is still Christmas and we need to get the tree and lights out again. The daily rounds of Jingle Bells are getting old too!
Post a Comment