Sunday, November 18, 2007

All Aboard

Yesterday we attended a gorgeous wedding reception aboard a yacht in Newport Beach Harbor. The morning cloud cover had burned off and the afternoon was clear and sunny, without much wind. It was one of those "I can't believe I live somewhere so beautiful (oh wait, my mortgage payment reminds me)" moments. One highlight was re-connecting with some good friends from our law school days, Michelle & Caton. Don't you love it when it feels as if no time at all has passed between friends--that you can just pick right back up where you left off (before graduation, kids, and real jobs changed things)? I think this is how you can tell that some people will always be lifelong friends.

And, being at this wedding, seeing a happy couple just starting out, reminds me how nice it is to be married to Will--how much fun we have together, all the experiences we've learned from together and the many more years together I'm looking forward to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We loved seeing you guys at the wedding. It needs to happen more frequently...