Will Audra Ethan Luke Chloe
WOW, I am so excited for you all! What a trip. Take lots of pictures. Have a great time. Can I help you before you go with the boys???
Yeah! I can't wait. We are counting down the days.
Oh you guys will have SUCH a great time. I'm so excited for you all...and so SO jealous...
This is really Beth-I have to say that I don't know if I have ever been so jealous before in my life. I hope that you have a fabulous time!!
that was a really mean post....
What is the occassion?
I am so jealous!! Have so much fun and I CANNOT wait for your blogs when you return!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
WOW, I am so excited for you all! What a trip. Take lots of pictures. Have a great time. Can I help you before you go with the boys???
Yeah! I can't wait. We are counting down the days.
Oh you guys will have SUCH a great time. I'm so excited for you all...and so SO jealous...
This is really Beth-I have to say that I don't know if I have ever been so jealous before in my life. I hope that you have a fabulous time!!
that was a really mean post....
What is the occassion?
I am so jealous!! Have so much fun and I CANNOT wait for your blogs when you return!
Post a Comment