I just returned from a weekend getaway to Provo with Will's mom, Christy. We wanted to help celebrate the upcoming arrival of Ben & Heidi's baby by attending Heidi's shower. Luke was my sidekick for the weekend, while Will & Ethan had some one-on-one time back in Irvine. It's always nostalgic to return to the place I went to college, met my husband, and spent a semester as a newlywed . . . so many memories come back to me every time I return (I must be getting old and sappy!). As usual, Luke made his presence memorable by throwing up in my lap while Heidi opened her gifts and dumping a cup of apple juice in my lap on the flight home, but
overall he was a good little traveler. It was nice to have a change of pace and enjoy some time with the family. We're looking forward to this Summer when both of Will's brothers will start jobs in California and live closer to us. It will be a new generation of Bollard boys running around together.Here's some of the Bollard cousins: Brooke, Katie,
Molly, Candace and Courtney.We also spent time visiting with Will's Grandmother, Marilyn. Lukey had a blast teasing her cat with a ball of string.


3 comments:
I like that Heidi's pointing to her tummy, like "And here's mine!"
It looks like you had fun. I'm sure Ethan missed his Mama!
It was so much fun to have you guys here. Thanks for all your help with the shower. I really don't think I could have done it without you. We can't wait to live closer to you all!
I wish we could have made it to the shower. we are so excited for the next Bollard and of course, more family in CA. Now when are ben and heidi going to start a blog?
Post a Comment