As you can see by the expressions on their faces, our kids just LOVED family picture day. Luckily Will & I still remembered how to smile for the camera. If any group shots actually turned out, then you'll get a Christmas card picture from us this year. If not, well, at least we tried!
That's too bad-they were dressed cute! I'm glad you got the pics of the sad faces-it'll make for a great story later. Hopefully Jakson is going to cooperate for ours. Kids are so finicky.
3 comments:
That's too bad-they were dressed cute! I'm glad you got the pics of the sad faces-it'll make for a great story later. Hopefully Jakson is going to cooperate for ours. Kids are so finicky.
I have loved reading through all of your blogs. I'm so glad Dave searched and found it. Now we'll know what you are up to.
I find that with most humorous situation, pain is found at its roots. This is some good humor, if it makes you feel any better... :)
Post a Comment